0 in stock
- ORIENTATION AND SIZE: Please buy a LEFT hand (LH) glove if you WEAR the glove on your left hand. Please buy a RIGHT hand (RH) glove if you WEAR the glove on your right hand. HIRZL golf gloves have true sizing, and this glove is a multi-sizing construction. This means "one glove size fits many sizes" (no Cadet sizes needed either), and they feel snug, like a sock. SML fits Small, Medium, Large, and Cadet. LXL fits Large, X-Large, and Cadet. 2XL fits XXL and XXXL, and Cadet. Refer to size chart.
- SUPERIOR GRIP AND CONTROL: The palm the Grippp Fit is made of Kangaroo leather tanned with the HIRZL GRIPPP Technology, w/c increases grip with exposure to moisture and offers superior and natural grip in dry conditions. This results in 5x more grip in wet conditions and 3x more grip in dry conditions than comparable gloves.
- SWEAT-FREE: The highly moisture-absorbent kangaroo leather palm, combined w/ synthetic leather patches and breathable Lycra, ensures your hands remain ventilated and sweat-free during the game. The kangaroo leather will absorb any water, stay breathable, and increase the glove's grip from any moisture to improve your game in dry or wet conditions.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The combination of extra-thin and smooth kangaroo leather palm, stretchable and breathable Lycra, and a 360° Move wrist construction gives this glove a comfortable fit and almost glove-free experience.
- STRONGEST LEATHER: Naturally thin Kangaroo leather is, by weight, the strongest leather in the world, compared to other leathers with similar thickness resulting in versatile, light and durable gloves. Kangaroo leather is also environmentally friendly, unlike synthetics. The leather is a by-product of sustainably harvested non-endangered animals under tight control on animal population by the Australian government which would otherwise end up as waste on the landfill.
Details: PLEASE NOTE THAT ONE SIZE FITS MANY for HIRZL GRIPPP FIT gloves. Please refer to size chart.
Small, Medium, Medium-Large, Cadet Small, Cadet Medium, and Cadet Medium-Large
Large, X-Large, Cadet Large, and Cadet X-Large
XXL, XXXL, Cadet XXL, and Cadet XXXL
Experience the perfect grip and fit with the GRIPPP FIT golf glove.
The GRIPPP FIT features kangaroo leather on the palm, and Synthetic leather and Lycra on the backhand of the glove. The extra-thin and moisture-absorbent kangaroo leather, tanned w/ HIRZL GRIPPP technology, provides superior grip and almost glove-free fit. The stretchable and breathable Lycra improves ventilation and provides additional comfort. It also features a 360° Move wrist construction for better movement. The glove is also equipped with a microfleece patch on the thumb. This allows you to quickly wipe the ball or your glasses, if needed.
PALM: Kangaroo leather / Lycra
BACKHAND: Synthetic leather / Lycra
COMPOSITION: 45% Nylon / 35% Leather / 20% Polyurethan
Please do not machine wash, as the leather can be damaged. This glove can easily be hand washed in cold water only, without the addition of detergent or conditioner. Please never dry your gloves on a radiator or in direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Please just air dry.
HIRZL GRIPPP TECHNOLOGY:
The superior properties of the GRIPPP series gloves are the result of our innovative tanning technology, which HIRZL is using exclusively.
The revolutionary HIRZL GRIPPP technology is based on a secret and multistage tanning procedure, giving the kangaroo leather unparalleled values in grip during all weather conditions.
The result: Up to 3 x more grip in dry conditions and up to 5 x more in wet or severe weather conditions than comparable gloves.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 4.3 x 0.5 inches